Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I went back to yoga this morning... haven't been since I joined the Y in November. Apparently the other classes I'm taking are no match for yoga. I'm going to be sorry I stayed away for so long in the next couple of days. So now I'm committed to three classes a week - two at the Y and yoga at the clubhouse. We'll see how long this lasts. I don't make new years resolutions anymore so it's a crapshoot.

I visited my 4th grader, Thomas, this afternoon and asked him some questions (thank God for the Internet). One was if he's ever been punished unfairly. He said that his 6-year-old sister hit herself until she bruised and then told their parents that Thomas had done it. He got grounded for two weeks. Can you believe it? Bad little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment