Sunday, July 19, 2015

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday my butt was hurting more than it had been so that walking the dogs last night was out of the question. It absolutely killed me to look at them and even though we went outside numerous times, I don't think either of them pooped. This morning when I got up I could barely walk. Fortunately I kept one of Mom's canes and it has been my saving grace. If I'd kept her walker, I'd be using that. So obviously I couldn't walk the dogs again this morning. Simon never even peed until about 3:00. Apparently he's got a bladder the size of a baseball. There's a woman in Heritage Grand who lives with her mother and walks dogs. Happily she's coming at 7 to take them out. But she can't come in the morning because she only walks until 10 due to the heat and she's booked. I'm definitely calling the doctor first thing in the morning and we'll take it from there. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment