Sunday, November 15, 2015

And so it ends. The 10 day birthday celebration is finally over and not a moment too soon. I've decided that the birthday week is actually a better option, but I'm not complaining because I've loved every minute. Today I had brunch with Sally and Allison (Roy is out of town) and we started tentatively planning a celebration in New Orleans next year. We had a large group who attended every birthday from 40 to 44, so it's about time to return to the scene of the crimes.

I've eaten so well for the last 10 days and now have to seriously cut back before I head to Memphis on the 24th for Thanksgiving. Healthy eating is not an option at Rob's house, but I have to admit, I always look forward to it. It won't be a happy January because that's when I'll get back to reality. I've always said... first there's my birthday and then it's January 2nd. Time flies when you're busy and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment