Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It was a crazy weather day, as happens to all of us on occasion. I went to the elementary school in 75 degree weather with high winds and rain. I got pretty soaked going in, but was careful not to run because the last time I did that I ended up on medication and in physical therapy. When I came out, the temp had dropped 20 degrees and I was freezing (mainly because I was wet).

Mason gave me a Thanksgiving card he'd made for me, which is just adorable. He gets his lunch in the cafeteria and then we go to the library where he eats it. He loves to make me laugh, so he started by dipping his mini corn dogs into his chocolate pudding. He seemed to like it which made me laugh even more. Then he dipped his carrots into the pudding and for a finale, stuck a carrot into the bottom of a corn dog like a stick. When I laugh, he laughs more...  what a fun time I have with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment