Thursday, December 31, 2015

It's 6:00, I have a party to go to in 30 minutes, and I'm exhausted. Sitting down at the computer is the first time I've been off my feet since 1:00. I went with some friends to Krause House this afternoon to decorate cookies with all 60 girls. We did four groups for 30 minutes each and they absolutely loved it! Some liked eating their cookies better than the actual decorating (much like me) while others really got into fancy artwork. It was fun for all of us.

Then when I came home I had to start cooking for a New Year's Eve party, which happily, is a block from my house. I'm also taking champagne, chocolates, and eight champaign glasses which I had to very carefully pack. I'm sure the party will be over by 10, which is fine by me, even if I wasn't tired already.

So I'm off to celebrate. Tomorrow will be a new start in more ways than one. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment