Monday, December 14, 2015

We had a woman down at aerobics this morning. I'm not really sure what happened, but was amazed at how efficiently the emergency was handled. The teacher hurried to the back, still giving instructions, sent someone for the nurse (the YMCA is well-equipped for this sort of thing). The teacher never missed a beat and the woman was up and walking by the end of class. I was seriously impressed.

I've now decided that Thomas definitely has some sort of learning disability because after three sessions on money he still has difficulty recognizing a quarter, nickel, and dime and what they're worth. I told his dad that they need to work on it daily, but I'm not real hopeful. It certainly hasn't worked in the past. I guess I should look at it as job security.

No comments:

Post a Comment