Thursday, February 19, 2015

Be careful what you wish for! I've always said that eating out with family and friends is my absolute favorite thing to do. And although I'm not backing down yet, it's almost too much (never in a million years thought I'd say that). One of the neighborhood friends suggested today that we go to happy hour at Fishbone Grill which has bar specials before 6. Of course, happy hour timing is always good for us because that's when we go out anyway. Great food, wine, and company, but I'm doing it again tomorrow night and Saturday for lunch. Maybe I just need to learn how to say no, but I don't see that happening yet. Maybe a resolution for next year?

P.S. Charles commented yesterday that he's forgotten about Girl Scout cookies, which isn't possible in the US. I have a love/hate relationship with them and still have one more order coming from another friend (you have to support the kiddos... right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment