Thursday, December 3, 2015

I had an appointment in Houston this morning with the TSA. I've now registered for pre-screening at airports, which means a shorter security line and I don't have to remove my shoes or a jacket. Why didn't I do this sooner? Now hoping I'm approved before I fly at Christmas.

On a sadder note, I got this email from Rob today:
One of my students tonight told me "I saw you at Target the day before Thanksgiving with your mom." I told her you were my sister. She was suitably chagrined. 

My first thought was that I should have been wearing makeup, but later I realized that Rob must just look very young. I mean, he doesn't have wrinkles and colors his hair so maybe she was just sucking up to him. Or maybe she just heard me telling him what to do and didn't see my face... yeah, that's the ticket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment