Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I had every intention of going to aerobics today, but I blame Costco. I bought new pillows there on Friday that are memory foam and about 4" thick. I thought they would be great because most pillows I try are too flat. So the first night I slept great as I'm mainly a side sleeper and they didn't cause me shoulder pain. Each morning since I've had a little back pain when I get up, but what else is new?  I do sleep on my stomach part of the night and this morning when I got out of bed, I thought I'd gone back in time two months because my back was very sore. So no aerobics today and the pillows go back tomorrow. Too bad, so sad!

Happily however, I got my 2016 National Day calendar in the mail today and I can't wait until January 1st when this blog will get an overhaul. And I'm sure you're looking forward to it, too, so you don't have to read about my aches and pains every day. I'm hoping it will be fun for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment