Tuesday, December 8, 2015

 So, the front of the house looks good. There are wreaths around the two garage lights which you can't see at night, but look beautiful in the daylight.


And then there's the tree. You can see that it is only a very small portion that is unlit, but it's driving me crazy. I got replacement bulbs from Amazon, but it's only the bulbs. So I have to remove holder, then the bulb, and rethread a new bulb into the holder. Theoretically there should only be two culprits... the ones next to the last lit bulbs. I'm too tired to try to figure it out now, so will work on it again another day. I don't have very high hopes, but I'm not going to quit trying!

1 comment:

  1. Love your lights. You avoided the Chevy Chase overwhelming power drain and went for understated elegance. Just one of the reasons I love you--that and how much you care for kids in trouble. Merry Christmas from Africa.

    ReplyDelete