Sunday, December 6, 2015

Just re-read yesterday's post. I must have enjoyed my wine at dinner because there were several glaring typos, which have now been corrected.  Sorry.

I met the Heights gang at Federal Grill for lunch today. We stayed two hours even though service was excellent, just catching up. I love those guys!

When I came home, decided it was time to put up the tree. I ordered a new,  smaller one after Christmas last year and when I got it, I briefly set it up to make sure everything worked before storing it for this year. And it did. However, when I put it up today, a portion of the lights were out. I had an extra plug that I couldn't decide where to put and after probably an hour of deliberation, called my neighbor to come help. Turns out, the outlet where the plug was to be inserted was covered with green tape (now that's just wrong). But even after fixing that, the lights were still off. Then we discovered a broken bulb and the instructions stated that replacement bulbs were included, but nooooo... no extra bulbs. So then I went in search of a receipt of some sort. I didn't get it at Amazon, so then was stumped. How stupid can I be! So tomorrow I go in search of new bulbs. Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath. And I know that none of you really care about this, but this was my day. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment