Saturday, December 5, 2015

Today I put up my outside lights... well, not put up exactly, but got em out there. I bought a 6 ft. lit twig tree that I had to stake to the ground (praying that the first strong wind doesn't take it down). Then I laid lights in the bed all around it so it would look like it's in a snow covered forest. The sun was so bright that I couldn't tell if everything was placed correctly, but looking at it tonight, I think we're good!

This evening went to a sushi restaurant to celebrate two birthdays of my traveling friends. One was sick and the other had been Christmas shopping with grandkids all day, so it was an early night and I'm not complaining. After listening for the last two evenings about the nightmare of shopping for kids and grandkids, I've decided that December is the only month out of the year that I'm not jealous of my friends with grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment