Sunday, December 20, 2015

The first party today was kind of a mini-reunion of the Heights Exchange Club. Brenda was one of our buddies way back in the 90's and we hadn't seen her in a very long time (none of us knew how long). But I recently found her on Facebook and we all had a very fun lunch. I actually named it the Boots Wiggins Memorial Luncheon because today is Mom's birthday.


This evening my travel buddies and I had a progressive wine party through the neighborhood. We had gumbo at Ann Roe's house, then a glass of wine and a Christmas cookie at my house. After that we drove through the neighborhood oohing and aahing (and occasionally criticizing) the Christmas lights. Our last stop was champagne, strawberries, and chocolate. Talk about a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment