Sunday, July 26, 2015

I guess I shouldn't have walked the dogs yesterday because the bad pain is back (apparently all the wine from last night numbed me for a while). Luckily, Kristina, the dog walker, was also back today, so I didn't need to try it again. Admittedly I have never shared the energy level of my dad, but I now know exactly how he felt when he had to slow down due to arthritis pain. I cannot stand staying in all the time and am worried that this could take months, as I've been told by my nurse friend (corroborated by Dr. Internet). Tomorrow I'm going to start a jigsaw puzzle to help with the boredom. And that will remind me of Mom, which will also lift my spirits.

But the bright side is that if something like this is going to happen, now is the time of year because it's so miserably hot outside. And when I'm not out in the humidity, my hair looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment