Friday, December 18, 2015

Kay and I took a class today for decorating Christmas cookies. Actually we had to roll the dough and cut them out with cookie cutters first, but the actual decorating was the main part. We weren't very impressed with our instructor because he basically decorated one cookie and then just turned it over to us. Some of the women were naturals. I was not. Kay and I probably ate more than we decorated, but it was a fun thing to do. And then we went to lunch, so I skipped out on the dinner group this evening.

These are my best ones and it's quite obvious that this is not what I was born to do.

And on a very exciting note... I got an email from Chris's wife, Brenda, the other day saying that they're hoping to visit Tanzania this summer and I'm invited to join them. Omigosh, this is the only thing on my bucket list! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment